105. Coupling hCG-based protease sensors with a commercial pregnancy test strip for simple analyses of protease activities
Hyeon Ji Park, Yuseon Kim, Kyung Won Lee, Minji Gwon, Hyun C. Yoon (Co-Corresponding), Tae Hyeon Yoo
Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 235 (2023) 115364. (1 September 2023)
104. A novel and cost-effective method for high-throughput 3D culturing and rhythmic assessment of hiPSC-derived cardiomyocytes using retroreflective Janus microparticles
Huyen T. M. Pham, Duc Long Nguyen(Co-1st Author), Hyo-Sop Kim, Eun Kyeong Yang, Jae-Ho Kim, Hyun C. Yoon (Co-Corresponding), Hyun-Ji Park
Biomaterials Research, (2023) 27 : 79. (16 August 2023)
103. Immunogenicity monitoring cell chip incorporating finger-actuated microfluidic and colorimetric paper-based analytical
Kyung Won Lee, Eun Kyeong Yang, Yujeong Oh, Eunhye Park, Kwan Young Jeong, Hyun C. Yoon
BioChip J., 17(3) (2023) 329-339. (19 June 2023)
102. Indolizine-based fluorescent compounds array for noninvasive monitoring of glucose in bio-fluids using on-device machine learning
Hyungi Kim, Sungmin Lee, Kyung Won Lee (Co-1st), Eun Su Kim, Hyung-Mo Kim, Hyungsoon Im, Hyun C. Yoon (Co-Corresponding), JeongGil Ko, Eunha Kim
Dyes and Pigments, 215 (2023) 111287. (1 July 2023)
101. Retroreflection-based Optical Biosensing: From Concept to Applications
Yong Duk Han, Ka Ram Kim, Kyung Won Lee, Hyun C, Yoon
Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 207 (2022) 114202. (1 July 2022)
100. Retroreflection-based sandwich type affinity sensing of isothermal gene amplification product for foodborne pathogen detection
Danbi Lee, Eunsuk Kim, Kyung Won Lee, Ka Ram Kim, Hyeong Jin Chun, Hyunjin Yoon, Hyun C, Yoon
Analyst, 147 (2022) 450-460. (7 February 2022)
99. Wash-free operation of smartphone-integrated optical immunosensor using retroreflective microparticles
Ka Ram Kim, Kyung Won Lee, Hyeong Jin Chun, Danbi Lee, Jae-Ho Kim, Hyun C. Yoon
Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 196 (2022) 113722. (15 January 2022)
98. Nonspectroscopic migratory cell monitoring method using retroreflective Janus microparticles
Ka Ram Kim, Danbi Lee, Kwan Young Jeong, Kyung Won Lee, Moon Suk Kim, Jae-Ho Kim, Hyun C. Yoon
ACS Omega, 5 (2020) 24790-24798. (29 September 2020)
97. Time-resolved fluorescence resonance energy transfer-based lateral flow immunoassay using a raspberry-type europium particle and a single membrane for the detection of cardiac troponin I
Kyung Won Lee, Ka Ram Kim, Hyeong Jin Chun, Kwan Young Jeong, Dong-Ki Hong, Kook-Nyung Lee, Hyun C. Yoon
Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 163 (2020) 112284. (1 September 2020)
96. Instrumentation-free semiquantitative immunoanalysis using a specially patterned lateral flow assay device
Kyung Won Lee, Ye Chan Yu, Hyeong Jin Chun, Yo Han Jang, Yong Duk Han, Hyun C. Yoon
Biosensors, 10(8) (2020) 87. (31 July 2020)
95. Low-cost point-of-care biosensors using common electronic components as transducers (Issue Cover)
Yong Duk Han, Hyeong Jin Chun, Hyun C. Yoon
BioChip J., 14(1) (2020) 32-47. (20 Mar 2020)
94. Smartphone-integrated urinary CTX-II immunosensor based on wavelength filtering from chromogenic reaction
Saemi Kim, Hyeong Jin Chun(Co-1st Author), Kyung Won Lee, Hyun C. Yoon
Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 150 (2020) 111932. (15 Feb 2020)
93. Wash-free non-spectroscopic optical immunoassay by controlling retroreflective microparticle movement in a microfluidic chip (Issue Cover)
Ka Ram Kim, Hyeong Jin Chun, Kyung Won Lee, Kwan Young Jeong, Jae-Ho Kim, Hyun C. Yoon
Lab on a Chip, 19 (2019) 3931-3942. (7 Dec 2019)
92. Smartphone-based medical diagnostics with microfluidic devices (Review/Book Chapter)
Dong Woo Kim, Kwan Young Jeong, Hyun C. Yoon
Smartphone Based Medical Diagnostics (Edn. Elsevier) 103-128 pp. (6 Nov 2019)
91. A non-spectroscopic optical biosensor for the detection of pathogenic Salmonella Typhimurium based on a stem-loop DNA probe and retro-reflective signaling
Dong Woo Kim, Hyeong Jin Chun, Jae-Ho Kim, Hyunjin Yoon, Hyun C. Yoon
Nano Convergence, 6 (2019) 16. (15 May 2019)
90. Salmonella Typhimurium sensing strategy based on the loop-mediated isothermal amplification using retroreflective Janus particle as a nonspectroscopic signaling probe
Hyeong Jin Chun, Seongok Kim, Yong Duk Han, Ka Ram Kim, Jae-Ho Kim, Hyunjin Yoon, Hyun C. Yoon
ACS Sensors, 3 (2018) 2261-2268. (26 Nov 2018)
89. Double-sided 3D printing on paper towards mass production of three-dimensional paper-based microfluidic analytical devices (3D-μPADs)
Chanyong Park, Yong Duk Han, Han Vit Kim, Jinkee Lee, Hyun C. Yoon, Sungsu Park
Lab on a Chip, 18 (2018) 1533-1538. (7 June 2018)
88. Water-soluble mercury ion sensing based on the thymine-Hg2+-thymine base pair using retroreflective Janus particle as an optical signaling probe
Hyeong Jin Chun, Saemi Kim, Yong Duk Han, Dong Woo Kim, Ka Ram Kim, Hyo-Sop Kim, Jae-Ho Kim, Hyun C. Yoon
Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 104 (2018) 138-144. (1 May 2018)
87. An optical biosensing strategy based on selective light absorption and wavelength filtering from chromogenic reaction
Hyeong Jin Chun, Yong Duk Han, Yoo Min Park, Ka Ram Kim, Seok Jae Lee, Hyun C. Yoon
Materials, 11(3) (2018) 388 (6 March 2018)
86. Encapsulation-stabilized, europium containing nanoparticle as a probe for time-resolved luminescence detection of cardiac troponin I
Ka Ram Kim, Yong Duk Han, Hyeong Jin Chun, Kyung Won Lee, Dong-Ki Hong, Kook-Nyung Lee, Hyun C. Yoon
Biosensors, 7(4) (2017) 48. (18 October 2017)
85. Selective protein transport through ultra-thin suspended reduced graphene oxide nanopores
Dae-Sik Lee, Seokhan Park, Yong Duk Han, Jae Eun Lee, Hu Young Jeong, Hyun C. Yoon, Moon Yeon Jung, Sang Ouk Kim, Sung-Yool Choi
Nanoscale, 9 (2017) 13457-13464. (28 September 2017)
84. Boronate-functionalized hydrogel as a novel biosensing interface for the glycated hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) based on the competitive binding with signaling glycoprotein
Yong Duk Han, Ka Ram Kim, Yoo Min Park, Seung Yeon Song, Yong Ju Yang, Kangsun Lee, Yunhee Ku, Hyun C. Yoon
Mater. Sci. Eng. C-Mater. Biol. Appl., 77 (2017) 1160-1169. (1 August 2017)
83. Ambient light-based optical biosensing platform with smartphone-embedded illumination sensor
Yoo Min Park, Yong Duk Han, Hyeong Jin Chun, Hyun C. Yoon
Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 93 (2017) 205-211. (15 July 2017)
82. Retroreflective Janus microparticle as a nonspectroscopic optical immunosensing probe
Yong Duk Han, Hyo-Sop Kim, Yoo Min Park, Hyeong Jin Chun, Jae-Ho Kim, Hyun C. Yoon
ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 8 (2016) 10767-10774.
81. An animal cell culture monitoring system using a smartphone-mountable paper-based analytical device
Seong Hyun Im, Ka Ram Kim, Yoo Min Park, Jae Ho Yoon, Jung Woo Hong, Hyun C. Yoon
Sens. Act. B: Chem., 229 (2016) 166-173.
80. Development of a matrix metalloproteinase-2 (MMP-2) biosensing system by integrating an enzyme-mediated color development reaction into a common electronics components setup
Cun Qiang Zhang, Yoo Min Park, Dokyung Yang, Tae Hyeon Yoo, Hyun C. Yoon
BioChip J., 10 (2016) 198-207.
79. Detection of CTX-II in serum and urine to diagnose osteoarthritis by using a fluoro-microbeads guiding chip.
Yoo Min Park, Su Jin Kim, Ki Jung Lee, Sang Sik Yang, Byoung-Hyun Min, Hyun C. Yoon
Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 67 (2015) 192-199.
78. An immunoblot-based optical biosensor for screening of osteoarthritis using a smartphone-embedded illuminometer.
Yoo Min Park, Yong Duk Han, Ka Ram Kim, Cunqiang Zhang, Hyun C. Yoon
Anal. Methods, 7 (2015) 6437-6442.
77. A low-cost optical transducer utilizing common electronics components for the gold nanoparticle-based immunosensing application.
Yong Duk Han, Yoo Min Park, Hyeong Jin Chun, Hyun C. Yoon
Sens. Act. B: Chem., 220 (2015) 233-242.
76. The transformation of common office supplies into a low-cost optical biosensing platform.
Yong Duk Han, Hyeong Jin Chun, Hyun C. Yoon
Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 59 (2014) 259-268.
75. Paper-based glucose biosensing system utilizing a smartphone as a signal reader.
Hyeong Jin Chun, Yoo Min Park, Yong Duk Han, Yo Han Jang, Hyun C. Yoon
BioChip J., 8 (2014) 218-226.
74. Bioelectrocatalytic sensor for triglycerides in human skin sebum based on enzymatic cascade reaction of lipase, glycerol kinase and glycerophosphate oxidase.
Chi Yong Jeong, Yong Duk Han, Jae Ho Yoon, Hyun C. Yoon
J. Biotechnol., 175 (2014) 7-14.
73. Cascadic multienzyme reaction-based electrochemical biosensors.
Yong Duk Han, Yo Han Jang, Hyun C. Yoon
Adv. Biochem. Eng. Biotechnol., 140 (2014) 221-251.
72. Lectin-based optical sensing for quantitative analysis of cancer antigen CA15-3 as a breast cancer marker.
Yoo Min Park, Su Jin Kim, Kangil Kim, Yong Duk Han, Sang Sik Yang, Hyun C. Yoon
Sens. Act. B: Chem., 186 (2013) 571-579.
71. Lysostaphin-mediated fragmentation of microbial peptidoglycans for label-free electrochemical impedance immunoanalysis of Staphylococcus aureus.
Jae Ho Yoon, Yong Duk Han, Pyung Cheon Lee, Hyun C. Yoon
BioChip J., 7 (2013) 344-352.
70. Optical immunosensor for quantifying C-telopeptide fragments of type II collagen as an osteoarthritis biomarker in urine.
Su Jin Kim, Yoo Min Park, Byoung-Hyun Min, Dae-Sik Lee, Hyun C. Yoon
BioChip J., 7 (2013) 399-407.
69. Bioelectrocatalytic detection of glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c) based on the competitive binding of target and signaling glycoproteins to a boronate-modified surface.
Seung Yeon Song, Yong Duk Han, Yoo Min Park, Chi Yong Jeong, Yong Ju Yang, Moo Sub Kim, Yunhee Ku, Hyun C. Yoon
Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 35 (2012) 355-362.
68. Use of a columnar metal thin film as a nanosieve with sub-10 nm pores. (Cover Paper)
Dong-Hoon Choi, Yong Duk Han, Byung-Kee Lee, Seon-Jin Choi, Hyun C. Yoon, Dae-Sik Lee, Jun-Bo Yoon
Adv. Mater., 24 (2012) 4408-4413.
67. Quantitative lateral-flow immunoassay for the assessment of the cartilage oligomeric matrix protein as a marker of osteoarthritis. (Cover Paper)
Sung Yub Hong, Yoo Min Park, Yo Han Jang, Byoung-Hyun Min, Hyun C. Yoon
BioChip J., 6 (2012) 213-220.
66. Microchip-based organophosphorus detection using bienzyme bioelectrocatalysis.
Yong Duk Han, Chi Yong Jeong, Jun Hee Lee, Dae Sik Lee, Hyun C. Yoon
Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., 51 (2012) 06FK01.
65. Chip-based cartilage oligomeric matrix protein detection in serum and synovial fluid for osteoarthritis diagnosis.
Seung Yeon Song, Yong Duk Han, Sung Yub Hong, Kangil Kim, Sang Sik Yang, Byoung-Hyun Min, Hyun C. Yoon
Anal. Biochem., 420 (2012) 139-146.
64. Construction of membrane sieves using stoichiometric and stress-reduced Si3N4/SiO2/Si3N4 multilayer films and their applications in blood plasma separation. (Paper of the Year-ETRI Journal)
Dae Sik Lee, Yo Han Choi, Yong Duk Han, Hyun C. Yoon, Shuichi Shoji, Mun Yeon Jung
ETRI J., 34(2) (2012) 226-234.
63. A fluoro-microbead guiding chip for simple and quantifiable immunoassay of cardiac troponin I (cTnI).
Seung Yeon Song, Yong Duk Han, Kangil Kim, Sang Sik Yang, Hyun C. Yoon
Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 26(9) (2011) 3818-3824.
62. Multienzyme-modified biosensing surface for the electrochemical analysis of aspartate transaminase and alanine transaminase in human plasma.
Yong Duk Han, Seung Yeon Song, Jun Hwang Lee, Dae Sik Lee, Hyun C. Yoon
Anal. Bioanal. Chem., 400 (2011) 797-805.
<Selected publications ~2010>
- Determination of glycated hemoglobin on the basis of spectral shifting from protein-dye interaction.
Eun Joong Kim, Seung Yeon Song, Bun Yeoul Lee, Hyun C. Yoon
BioChip J., 4 (2010) 16-21.
- A surface acoustic wave-based immunosensing device using a nanocrystalline ZnO film on Si.
Dae Sik Lee, Jun Hwang Lee, Jikui Luo, Yongqing Fu, William I Milne, Sungyeol Meng, Munyeon Jung, Sunhee Park, Hyun C. Yoon
J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol., 9 (2009) 7181-7185.
- Boronic acid-modified thin film interface for specific binding of glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c) and electrochemical biosensing.
Seung Yeon Song, Hyun C. Yoon
Sens. Act. B: Chem., 140 (2009) 233-239.
- A DNA intercalation-based electrochemical method for detection of Chlamydia trachomatis utilizing peroxidase-catalyzed signal amplification.
Byoung Yeon Won, Dong Woog Lee, Sung Chul Shin, Dae-Yeon Cho, Soo Suk Lee, Hyun C. Yoon, Hyun Gyu Park
Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 24 (2008) 665-669.
- Fabrication and testing of a PDMS multi-stacked hand-operated LOC for use in portable immunosensing systems.
Sin Wook Park, Jun Hwang Lee, Hyun C. Yoon, Byung Woo Kim, Sang Jun Sim, Heeyeop Chae, Sang Sik Yang
Biomed. Microdevices, 10 (2008) 859-868.
- Fluorescence affinity sensing by using a self-contained fluid maneuvering microfluidic chip.
Jung Woo Hong, Kwang Hyo Chung, Hyun C. Yoon
Analyst, 133 (2008) 499-504.
- Fabrication of an integrated microfluidic device based on a heat-sensitive poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) polymer and micromachining protocols for programmed biomolecular patterning.
Dae Sik Lee, Hyoung Gil Choi, Kwang Hyo Chung, Bun Yeoul Lee, Hyun C. Yoon
Sens. Act. B: Chem., 130 (2008) 150-157.
- Enzyme-catalyzed signal amplification for electrochemical DNA detection with a PNA-modified electrode.
Byoung Yeon Won, Hyun C. Yoon, Hyun Gyu Park
Analyst, 133 (2008) 100-104.
- Microfluidic chip accomplishing self-fluid replacement using only capillary force and its bioanalytical application.
Kwang Hyo Chung, Jung Woo Hong, Dae Sik Lee, Hyun C. Yoon
Anal. Chim. Acta, 585 (2007) 1-10.
- Dendrimer-based electrochemical detection methods.
Hak-Sung Kim, Hyun C. Yoon
Nanomaterials for Biosensors (Edn. Wiley-VCH), (2007) 240-258
- Bioelectrocatalytic signaling from immunosensors with back-filling immobilization of glucose oxidase on the biorecognition surfaces.
Byoung Yeon Won, Hyoung Gil Choi, Kong Hwan Kim, Sang Yo Byun, Hak-Sung Kim, Hyun C. Yoon
Biotechnol. Bioeng., 89 (2005) 815-821.
- Multichannel surface plasmon resonance imaging and analysis of micropatterned self-assembled monolayers and protein affinity interactions.
Hyeon-Bong Pyo, Yong-Beom Shin, Min-Gon Kim, Hyun C. Yoon
Langmuir, 21 (2005) 166-171.
- Inhibition assay of biomolecules based on fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET) between quantum dots and gold nanoparticles.
Eunkeu Oh, Mi-Young Hong, Dohoon Lee, Sung-Hun Nam, Hyun C. Yoon, Hak-Sung Kim
J. Am. Chem. Soc., 127 (2005) 3270-3271.
- Ferritin immunosensing on microfabricated electrodes based on the integration of immunoprecipitation and electrochemical signaling reactions. (Cover Paper)
Hyun C. Yoon, Haesik Yang, Sang Yo Byun
Anal. Sci., 20 (2004) 1249-1253.
- A polymer-based microfluidic device for immunosensing biochips.
Jong Soo Ko*, Hyun C. Yoon*, Haesik Yang, Hyeon-Bong Pyo, Kwang Hyo Chung, Sung Jin Kim, Youn Tae Kim
Lab on a Chip, 3 (2003) 106-113. Co-1st Author
- Protein-ligand interactions at the PAMAM dendrimers monolayers on gold.
Mi-Young Hong, Hyun C. Yoon, Hak-Sung Kim
Langmuir, 19 (2003) 416-421.
- Biocatalytic precipitation induced by an affinity reaction on dendrimer-activated surfaces for the electrochemical signaling from immunosensors.
Hyun C. Yoon, Haesik Yang, Youn Tae Kim
Analyst, 127 (2002) 1082-1087.
- Reversible association/dissociation reaction of avidin on the dendrimer monolayer functionalized with a biotin-analog for a regenerable affinity-sensing surface.
Hyun C. Yoon, Mi-Young Hong, Hak-Sung Kim
Langmuir, 17 (2001) 1234-1239.
- Affinity biosensor for avidin using a double functionalized dendrimer monolayer on a gold electrode.
Hyun C. Yoon, Mi-Young Hong, Hak-Sung Kim
Anal. Biochem., 282 (2000) 121-128.
- Functionalization of poly(amidoamine) dendrimer with ferrocenyls and its application to the construction of a reagentless enzyme electrode.
Hyun C. Yoon, Mi-Young Hong, Hak-Sung Kim
Anal. Chem., 72 (2000) 4420-4427.
- Multilayered assembly of dendrimers with enzymes on gold: Thickness-controlled biosensing interface.
Hyun C. Yoon, Hak-Sung Kim
Anal. Chem., 72 (2000) 922-926.